Pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 (c.d. "Code regarding the protection of personal data", hereinafter T.U.) and in relation to personal data of which ITINERIS S.r.l. will come into possession, we inform you of the following:
1. Purpose of data processing: the treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the services that can be provided, or to provide the competent Authorities with any information requested.
2. Methods of data processing: a) the process is carried out by operations or set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 lett. (a) T.U.: collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. b) operations may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means. c) the process is carried out by the data controller and / or the data processors. Your data will in any case be processed for commercial, administrative, accounting and statistical purposes and the use of your commercial profile by ITINERIS S.r.l. will have promotional and marketing purposes. Your data may be disclosed to companies and / or persons providing services, including external ones, on our behalf.
3. Assignment of data: the assignment of personal data is necessary for the performance of the activities referred to in point 1.
4. Refusal to provide data: any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data in the case referred to in paragraph 3 will make it impossible to perform the activities referred to in point 1.
5. Communication of data: personal data may be known by the persons in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 1 to external collaborators, subjects operating in the judicial sector, to counterparties and related defenders, to arbitrators' colleges and, in general, to all those subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 1.
6. Spread of data: personal data are not subject to disclosure.
7. Data transfer abroad: personal data may be transferred to EU countries and to extra-EU countries for the purposes referred to in point 1.
8. Rights of the interested party: art. 7 T.U. gives to the interested party specific rights, including obtaining from the holder the confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and their availability in an intelligible form; the interested party has the right to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, the identification details of the data controller and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated; the interested party also has the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; the owner has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data.
9. Holder and controller: the data controller is ITINERIS S.r.l. with office in via Vivaio, 24 - 20122 Milan, tax number (or Part i.v.a.): 09875360969, tel. 02 - 49501546, the manager can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.